IuteCredit is looking for a full time position of Chief Risk Officer (CRO)
Mission and Responsibilities:
The Chief Risk Officer (CRO) is an executive responsible for identifying, analyzing and mitigating internal and external factors that could damage and threaten our company.
CRO will ensure the risk management framework, policies and processes are embedded within Iute Credit Moldova. Responsible for the overall monitoring of existing policies and procedures and for providing guidance to department managers when new policies are required. CRO is responsible for design and implementation of three pillars inside: Internal Audit, Credit Committee, Debt Collection from overdue customers.
Responsibilities but not limiting to:
- Manage the implementation of all aspects of the risk function, including implementation of processes, tools and systems to identify, assess, measure, manage, monitor and report operational related risks.
- Manage operational Internal Audit tasks.
- Assist in the development of and manage processes to identify and evaluate operational areas’ risks and risk and control self-assessments.
- Evaluate the products, processes, procedures and activities of the company in order to determine the vulnerable segments to operational risk; propose measures to prevent them.
- Manage the process for developing risk policies and procedures, risk limits and approval authorities.
- Conduct compliance & risk assessments.
- Establish and define qualitative and quantitative operational risk indicators.
- Collects and assesses data to identify potential or actual sources of risk toward company’s products and procedures
- Collaborates with staff and quality committee members with respect to risk-related incidents, policies and practices.
- Monitor major and critical risk issues.
- Manage the corporate risk and control assessment reporting process as well as manage and maintain infrastructure elements (ex. management reporting, including reporting to senior management).
- Manage the process of collecting money from customers from the moment of delay.
- Responsible for analytics of default performance.
Required Skills & Competencies
- Preferred Credential: Risk Management
- Education: Completed higher education, preferably in financial, economics or micro financing area
- Working experience in banking, especially in the operational or audit risk management area would be an advantage
- A broad knowledge of risk management in financial, economics or micro financing area
- Experience with risk tools that support risk modeling, risk assessments, key risk indicators, scenario analysis would be an advantage
- Must have excellent organizational, analytical, problem solving, presentation, and oral and written communication skills
- English language knowledge
- PC user knowledge
If you think you are a proper candidate, please send your CV to the following e-mail address: email@example.com, specifying the position for which you are applying.
Please include “Chief Risk Officer” in the subject of your e-mail.